Small Temporary Tattoos
Temporary tattoos, about 2x2 & 3x3
1. Make sure skin is clean, dry, and free of anything oil-based (such as lotions)
2. Cut tattoo as close to the edge of the design as possible
3. Remove the clear plastic cover, and place the tattoo face down onto skin
4. Grab a wet towel and allow the backside of the tattoo to get soaked for a few seconds
5. Peel the paper off skin and voila!
Tattoos are intended to last a few days but may come off faster after a shower or bath. To remove, saturate tattoo with baby oil for 10 seconds, then wipe away with cotton ball or tissue.
Do not use if you have sensitive skin or if you are allergic to adhesive.
Wrinkles and air bubbles may occur on your tattoo page during our production process. Be advised that the tattoo adhesive will still work as expected regardless of this appearance.